I am trying to book tickets from Nice to Lyon and then Lyon to Strasbourg on the sncf website. I was able to purchase 2 adult perm tickets for Lyon to Strasbourg and selected print at home. However, the Nice to Lyon perm tickets only have mail delivery or retrieval at automated ticket machine. Am I able to purchase the ticket online and select automated ticket machine retrieval but go to the ticket office since I do not have a chip and pin card? I have checked other dates and Nice to Lyon perm fare only gives those two delivery options, but if I select the higher fare, there is an additional option to pick up at a train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris day trips August
- 2 Transportation from Brno train station
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 9 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Moving to Italy
- 18 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report