It is cheaper to widen the platforms at some of the regional stations than to re-configure the trains! About 1,000 platforms down, 1,000 to go:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Election - Questions???
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 10 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 French election
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Thrift Stores in Paris