my friends and I will be travelling from Split to Ancona this coming September and we're planning on taking the SNAV ferry line because they're the cheapest compared to Blueline ferry. Just want to know if anyone has gone on this ferry before and what is the limit for luggage weight and also the number of luggage. Would a backpack and a pull on luggage be considered one luggage? We're planning on purchasing the tickets online so any thoughts from experienced travellers would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T카지노 《→✆【 SSK68。CoM 】✆←》슈퍼카지노T카지노
- 2 G카지노 《→✄【 SSK68。CoM 】✄←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 10 Barcelona and...
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 14 Spain during Holy Week
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 22 제주신라카지노 《→♀【 SSK68。CoM 】♀←》슈퍼카지노제주신라카지노
- 23 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 24 G카지노 《→☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노