We're off to Vienna for a spur of the moment long weekend in a few days time. It's been quite a few years since I was last in Austria, and I was surprised to read in a fairly recent guidebook that not only is smoking apparently still permitted in restaurants, but rates of smoking are also very high by western European standards. I detest smoking and am now concerned we've made a poor choice of city break destination. Anyone out there with up to date info on what we should expect, and how to avoid?
Smoking in Viennese Restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report