We're off to Vienna for a spur of the moment long weekend in a few days time. It's been quite a few years since I was last in Austria, and I was surprised to read in a fairly recent guidebook that not only is smoking apparently still permitted in restaurants, but rates of smoking are also very high by western European standards. I detest smoking and am now concerned we've made a poor choice of city break destination. Anyone out there with up to date info on what we should expect, and how to avoid?
Smoking in Viennese Restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 4 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Dublin Tour Companies
- 9 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 18 Stay near Paris
- 19 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 20 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 21 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Draft