We're off to Vienna for a spur of the moment long weekend in a few days time. It's been quite a few years since I was last in Austria, and I was surprised to read in a fairly recent guidebook that not only is smoking apparently still permitted in restaurants, but rates of smoking are also very high by western European standards. I detest smoking and am now concerned we've made a poor choice of city break destination. Anyone out there with up to date info on what we should expect, and how to avoid?
Smoking in Viennese Restaurants?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Arsenal Football Jersey
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Ireland in a week
- 19 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014