We're off to Vienna for a spur of the moment long weekend in a few days time. It's been quite a few years since I was last in Austria, and I was surprised to read in a fairly recent guidebook that not only is smoking apparently still permitted in restaurants, but rates of smoking are also very high by western European standards. I detest smoking and am now concerned we've made a poor choice of city break destination. Anyone out there with up to date info on what we should expect, and how to avoid?
Smoking in Viennese Restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Seaside island village in Greece
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Spain itineraries
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist