I have researched on here but most reviews are old and pertain to China. I am seriously looking into a Eastern Europe package for late Spring (April) It seems like a great time to travel there. The countries Warsaw, Prague, Vienna Budapest and one other. I think the weather would be nice and warming up. It is for 15 days. Has anyone done this particular tour? I am very interested and need to make a decision by the 18th of Sept. I see many complaints pertaining to the $300 deposit not being returned but it does clearly state it is non refundable. Thanks for any replies.
Smartours Europe 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Norway 2014
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 13 Reykjavik hotels
- 14 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...