I have a problem about the Smartcard and e-ticket that used in Tallinn.
(I see the web-site that said 5 days e-tickets cost 6 euro.)
Are they the same thing?
Where can I buy this Smartcard (e-tickets) when I first arrive in Tallinn?
Are children free of charge when travelling in public transport in Tallin?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Porto in January
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 4 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Scotland itinerary advice
- 7 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 8 Rome Water Shortage
- 9 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 10 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Valencia Spain
- 13 Whistle stop family road trip
- 14 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 15 Lake Como,Italy
- 16 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 17 Help with tips in UK
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 22 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 25 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?