I have a problem about the Smartcard and e-ticket that used in Tallinn.
(I see the web-site that said 5 days e-tickets cost 6 euro.)
Are they the same thing?
Where can I buy this Smartcard (e-tickets) when I first arrive in Tallinn?
Are children free of charge when travelling in public transport in Tallin?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 9 Borghese Gallery Question
- 10 Sim Card
- 11 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Finland around Christmas time?
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 16 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 SE ITALY
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each