I have a problem about the Smartcard and e-ticket that used in Tallinn.
(I see the web-site that said 5 days e-tickets cost 6 euro.)
Are they the same thing?
Where can I buy this Smartcard (e-tickets) when I first arrive in Tallinn?
Are children free of charge when travelling in public transport in Tallin?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 4 Croatia trip Planning
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Tour groups
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 24 Baby Milk
- 25 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?