I have a problem about the Smartcard and e-ticket that used in Tallinn.
(I see the web-site that said 5 days e-tickets cost 6 euro.)
Are they the same thing?
Where can I buy this Smartcard (e-tickets) when I first arrive in Tallinn?
Are children free of charge when travelling in public transport in Tallin?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 2 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 3 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 4 worthy or no?
- 5 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 6 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 7 Breakfast: London
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 Seville bus information
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 13 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 14 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 15 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 16 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 19 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 20 PLITVICE LAKES
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Piazza Navona