I have a problem about the Smartcard and e-ticket that used in Tallinn.
(I see the web-site that said 5 days e-tickets cost 6 euro.)
Are they the same thing?
Where can I buy this Smartcard (e-tickets) when I first arrive in Tallinn?
Are children free of charge when travelling in public transport in Tallin?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 4 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 5 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 8 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 SNCF - low price for summer
- 11 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 12 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 13 Light weight small converter?
- 14 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Positano Surprise
- 17 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 18 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 19 Best of Norway
- 20 Escorted tours Norway
- 21 Munich Hotel Location
- 22 Small towns not too near Paris
- 23 Car rental help in Sicily
- 24 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 25 Help with basic itinerary