What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
"Smart Casual" dress..??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 11 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 19 Italy Countryside
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Germany in December 2015
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler