What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...