What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
"Smart Casual" dress..??
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 6 Train travel in Europe
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 When to visit Provence updated info
- 22 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes