What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 2 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 An evening in London
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 Safety in Rome
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary