What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 6 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 7 Final Four
- 8 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Cash machines ATM
- 15 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 16 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help