What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
"Smart Casual" dress..??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Flam, Norway railway
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken