What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 People visiting Slovenia
- 4 Brussels flower tapestry
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Lake Como,Italy
- 8 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 16 Places to visit from Zurich
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 25 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon