What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 2 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 3 Norway holiday locations
- 4 tablet
- 5 Munich restaurant recs
- 6 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 7 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 8 Munich Travel Guide
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 14 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 15 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 16 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 23 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 24 Berlin restaurant recs
- 25 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED