What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 Paris advice with kids
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 11 Paris travel help
- 12 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 16 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 One night in the Dolomites
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Airport Transit Visa
- 23 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 24 Where in Greece
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary