What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 6 Camino Redux
- 7 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 worthy or no?
- 12 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Seville bus information
- 18 Montpellier to Arles
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 25 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?