What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 Budapest & Prague
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy