We would like to spend one week in a small village in Ireland. While a week is not enough to see most of Ireland, we wanted to get the local flavor of at least one part of Ireland. We are a family of five (two parents, 14 yo, 12 yo, 10 yo). Ideally, this locale would have a good local bakery (carb lovers here) and some nice walks/hikes nearby.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Err0r: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 3 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Route Information
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 14 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 21 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?