We would like to spend one week in a small village in Ireland. While a week is not enough to see most of Ireland, we wanted to get the local flavor of at least one part of Ireland. We are a family of five (two parents, 14 yo, 12 yo, 10 yo). Ideally, this locale would have a good local bakery (carb lovers here) and some nice walks/hikes nearby.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 4 Super Cover For Hertz
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 12 When to Visit Scotland
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 Itinerary Tweaking
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 23 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours