We would like to spend one week in a small village in Ireland. While a week is not enough to see most of Ireland, we wanted to get the local flavor of at least one part of Ireland. We are a family of five (two parents, 14 yo, 12 yo, 10 yo). Ideally, this locale would have a good local bakery (carb lovers here) and some nice walks/hikes nearby.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 3 day trip to iceland
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport