We would like to spend one week in a small village in Ireland. While a week is not enough to see most of Ireland, we wanted to get the local flavor of at least one part of Ireland. We are a family of five (two parents, 14 yo, 12 yo, 10 yo). Ideally, this locale would have a good local bakery (carb lovers here) and some nice walks/hikes nearby.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 We're here!
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 11 Moving to Italy
- 12 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 13 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 21 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 25 Petrol in Greece