Heading to Paris in October with husband and son (who will be 11 months at the time) and previously received assistance with picking an apartment.
Now I'm finalizing our plans for the trip.
We want to do a day trip to somewhere that I haven't necessarily read about. When in Florence, we adored our trip to Lucca - read about basically three things to do and one restaurant to eat at, and had a great time. We'd like to find the same thing around Paris. We're hoping to avoid the mass crowds; I know that's a nearly impossible feat. But I was hoping that by posting here, you all would be able to tell us somewhere that's semi-off grid.
Since we're traveling with a baby, if it's a restaurant that's a must-do, it must be family friendly.. Ideally, it will be a beautiful town that we can enjoy just by walking around, grab a glass of wine/champagne somewhere, and just BE.
Our main requirement is that it's within an hour and a half from Paris.
Appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovania & Croatia
- 2 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 5 munich - day trips
- 6 honeymoon in november
- 7 Buy Driver's License, Passport
- 8 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 9 Köp körkort, pass
- 10 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 13 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Paris gtg in October?
- 16 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 17 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 18 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 23 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 24 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 25 European Championship