Heading to Paris in October with husband and son (who will be 11 months at the time) and previously received assistance with picking an apartment.
Now I'm finalizing our plans for the trip.
We want to do a day trip to somewhere that I haven't necessarily read about. When in Florence, we adored our trip to Lucca - read about basically three things to do and one restaurant to eat at, and had a great time. We'd like to find the same thing around Paris. We're hoping to avoid the mass crowds; I know that's a nearly impossible feat. But I was hoping that by posting here, you all would be able to tell us somewhere that's semi-off grid.
Since we're traveling with a baby, if it's a restaurant that's a must-do, it must be family friendly.. Ideally, it will be a beautiful town that we can enjoy just by walking around, grab a glass of wine/champagne somewhere, and just BE.
Our main requirement is that it's within an hour and a half from Paris.
Appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 JO: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL/EMAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 AOL
- 2 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 3 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Villa in Italy
- 7 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 10 One night in the Dolomites
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 13 Route Information
- 14 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 TSA Precheck
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 Where in Greece