I am looking for a small group trip to Ireland. I know about Odysseys Unlimited and Overseas Adventure Travel, but does anyone know of any other really good tour groups? We are four active people in our 60s and early 70s.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Lay over time
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Amalfi Coast transportation