I am looking for a small group trip to Ireland. I know about Odysseys Unlimited and Overseas Adventure Travel, but does anyone know of any other really good tour groups? We are four active people in our 60s and early 70s.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Barcelona Car rental return
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 All of Spain or something else..?
- 12 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Greece Experts
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 BIKE AND BARGE
- 22 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 24 London - Home Depot
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.