I am looking for a small group trip to Ireland. I know about Odysseys Unlimited and Overseas Adventure Travel, but does anyone know of any other really good tour groups? We are four active people in our 60s and early 70s.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 AMS Car Rental
- 3 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 4 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 5 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 6 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 7 Where to eat in Rome?
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 13 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Milan and Lake Como
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 One week in Europe
- 19 Budapest to Kosice
- 20 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 21 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 22 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Munich itinerary review
- 25 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?