I am looking for a small group trip to Ireland. I know about Odysseys Unlimited and Overseas Adventure Travel, but does anyone know of any other really good tour groups? We are four active people in our 60s and early 70s.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence and Rome
- 2 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 3 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 4 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 5 Amalfi October 16-25
- 6 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 7 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 8 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 9 21 nights in England, please help
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 14 Trip report European honeymoon
- 15 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 Need advice on Greek islands
- 18 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 19 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 20 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 21 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.