We are six people planning on going to Normandy from Paris. We found Viator that goes to that area and several other areas such as Bruges which sounds interesting. We might rent a car but since it's all in the early planning stages we are also considering a tour company that would take only the six of us. Has anyone used any tour company that they would recommend? We're trying to avoid a large bus full of tourists like us.
Small Group Tours From Paris
- 1 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Normandy on our own?
- 23 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?