We are six people planning on going to Normandy from Paris. We found Viator that goes to that area and several other areas such as Bruges which sounds interesting. We might rent a car but since it's all in the early planning stages we are also considering a tour company that would take only the six of us. Has anyone used any tour company that they would recommend? We're trying to avoid a large bus full of tourists like us.
Small Group Tours From Paris
- 1 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 5 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 Normandy on our own?
- 13 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 14 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 15 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 19 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 20 Ordering wine in Paris
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 23 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 24 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 25 Changing of the Guard