Couple wishing to take 7-10 day tour of Dublin area sights with small group (16 or less) in August 2014. Local flavor important with local guides. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We are active healthy seniors.
Small group tours from Dublin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Lake como
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Train travel in Europe
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!