I'm looking for a tour company for Southern Italy that offers small groups. I've been in touch with Story Land and Sea, but they're very pricey.
The area I'm most interested in is the Amalfi Coast. 10 to 12 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 2 Need hotel in Athens
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Train / Calabria
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 23 IWM
- 24 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 25 A week all around Sicily - May 2017