Looking to go to Amalfi Coast in October. I'm torn between finding a small tour group, or doing it on our own. I got a price from Story Land and Sea and it's very expensive.
I would appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 4 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 5 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Help me make this possible!
- 9 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 23 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel