I am interested in bringing small, typical gifts for my friends from Barcelona. I was thinking of things like saffron. On the series "To Spain with Love" they used several different types, including powder. Which is the best kind to buy and the best place to buy it. I have also read about a smokey paprika. Is this something peculiar to Barcelona? I am also interested in other food stuffs to buy, small, easy to transport and not too expensive. Thank you.
small gifts from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 5 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 6 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 10 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 11 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between