Hi, all. I'm finally putting my photo album together and I wanted to include some small street maps of the cities I've visited. I have some but they are too big and I don't want to use the maps in my travel guides because I like to save the guides as a momento. The maps should be small enough to fit on a medium-size album page. I've already found maps for Rome and Siena online. Any suggestions for San Gimignano, Radda, Montepulciano, and Florence?
Small City Maps for San Gimignano, Radda, Montepulciano, and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 2 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 3 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 4 Southern Italy in November
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Italy in October
- 13 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 3 weeks in Sicily
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 20 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 21 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 22 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 23 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 24 Dollhouse furniture
- 25 Best Way To Pay For the Tube