Hi, all. I'm finally putting my photo album together and I wanted to include some small street maps of the cities I've visited. I have some but they are too big and I don't want to use the maps in my travel guides because I like to save the guides as a momento. The maps should be small enough to fit on a medium-size album page. I've already found maps for Rome and Siena online. Any suggestions for San Gimignano, Radda, Montepulciano, and Florence?
Small City Maps for San Gimignano, Radda, Montepulciano, and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Istanbul Itinerary
- 5 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 10 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 24 Why don't the French want to work?
- 25 Driving from Italy to France