Hi, all. I'm finally putting my photo album together and I wanted to include some small street maps of the cities I've visited. I have some but they are too big and I don't want to use the maps in my travel guides because I like to save the guides as a momento. The maps should be small enough to fit on a medium-size album page. I've already found maps for Rome and Siena online. Any suggestions for San Gimignano, Radda, Montepulciano, and Florence?
Small City Maps for San Gimignano, Radda, Montepulciano, and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 Gite and/or agritourism
- 8 Apartment for family trip to London
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?