I understand big cities have many cash machines. What about those little cities and villages?? We were in Germany a few years ago and tried to use a cash machine in Goslar and couldn't get it to work. We brought travelers checks so didn't have a problem and wonder if it is safe to expect to get all the cash we need over there this time?
Small city cash stations?
- 1 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 2 Where to stay for one night ???
- 3 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 9 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 12 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 16 Tour-Free Travel
- 17 Barcelona to Positano
- 18 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 Retirement Vacation
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?