We are considering a trip to Slovenia in the fall. Is this a good time to travel there? Can anyone recommend a travel agency from the US or best way to book flights, etc. Thanks.
Slovenia...travel agency and weather
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 2 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 3 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Matisse at Tate
- 13 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 14 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 17 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?