Hi - i know there are already a lot of posting regarding this topic, however, i still have a few questions. My husband and I would like to visit Ljublijana in late Sept. 2007. I read that you dont have to spend much time there to take it all in. We would also like to go to Rijeka and visit some of croatia. I have been to dubrovnik and would love to go there with him, however, i am not sure how realistic that is given that we will be only be there for eight days. I was thinking of flying into Ljublijana - touring for a day. Then renting a car and driving for a bit. Any suggestions as to where we should go given our time in the region? He has never been - so i would like to create a schedule that is both interesting and relaxing. And, how far south do you think we can make it? And lastly, should we rent a car? or rely on ferries and/or trains. Thank so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 2 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 6 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?