Hi - i know there are already a lot of posting regarding this topic, however, i still have a few questions. My husband and I would like to visit Ljublijana in late Sept. 2007. I read that you dont have to spend much time there to take it all in. We would also like to go to Rijeka and visit some of croatia. I have been to dubrovnik and would love to go there with him, however, i am not sure how realistic that is given that we will be only be there for eight days. I was thinking of flying into Ljublijana - touring for a day. Then renting a car and driving for a bit. Any suggestions as to where we should go given our time in the region? He has never been - so i would like to create a schedule that is both interesting and relaxing. And, how far south do you think we can make it? And lastly, should we rent a car? or rely on ferries and/or trains. Thank so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions