Hi - i know there are already a lot of posting regarding this topic, however, i still have a few questions. My husband and I would like to visit Ljublijana in late Sept. 2007. I read that you dont have to spend much time there to take it all in. We would also like to go to Rijeka and visit some of croatia. I have been to dubrovnik and would love to go there with him, however, i am not sure how realistic that is given that we will be only be there for eight days. I was thinking of flying into Ljublijana - touring for a day. Then renting a car and driving for a bit. Any suggestions as to where we should go given our time in the region? He has never been - so i would like to create a schedule that is both interesting and relaxing. And, how far south do you think we can make it? And lastly, should we rent a car? or rely on ferries and/or trains. Thank so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore