Hi - i know there are already a lot of posting regarding this topic, however, i still have a few questions. My husband and I would like to visit Ljublijana in late Sept. 2007. I read that you dont have to spend much time there to take it all in. We would also like to go to Rijeka and visit some of croatia. I have been to dubrovnik and would love to go there with him, however, i am not sure how realistic that is given that we will be only be there for eight days. I was thinking of flying into Ljublijana - touring for a day. Then renting a car and driving for a bit. Any suggestions as to where we should go given our time in the region? He has never been - so i would like to create a schedule that is both interesting and relaxing. And, how far south do you think we can make it? And lastly, should we rent a car? or rely on ferries and/or trains. Thank so much
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped