Hello lovely people!
I will be in Munich this summer, and am currently trying to plan a short trip to Slovenia and Northern Croatia for June. I can't be away for long so I'm trying to fit in into about a week. Looking to go to Ljubljana, Zagreb, and Pula/somewhere coastal. This is what I was thinking for an itinerary, but I am not sure about some things:
Day 1: early morning train Munich --> Ljublana
Day 1-3 in Ljublana
Day 4: early bus to Pula, half day in Pula
Day 5: island/beach
Day 6: afternoon flight from Pula to Zagreb
Day 6-8 in Zagreb
Day 8: overnight train back to Munich
For people who have been before, do you think 2 or 3 days in Ljubljana and Zagreb each is good? Should I do more or less?
If I bus to Pula, what islands or beaches would you recommend around there? How much time should I spend in that area? Is Pula itself worth an overnight?
Traveling as a single young woman, is there anything I should be aware of, are all these places ok for solo travel?
Thank you for any and all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 2 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 3 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Itinerary help...
- 6 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 12 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 2 week itinery
- 24 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome
Hello lovely people!