Planning a trip to Slovenia. Taking elerly mother to search for relatives. Plan to fly to Munich, rent car or motorhome. Tour at leisurely pace. Appreciate any advice you may have to offer: tips, routes, best stops, sights, shopping, events, connections for vehicles, geneology research, etc. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 3 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 4 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 7 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 8 Using Obb website
- 9 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 10 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 11 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 17 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 18 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 19 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 20 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 rail pass
- 23 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 24 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 25 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?