I am off to Slovenia next month for a week to 10 days and will be renting a car to travel around and visit the country. I have found a few inns that I would like to stay at but wonder if geographically it makes sense to visit them all. The inns are located: in the Soca valley, the Karst region, there is one in Ptuj and I think that we would also like to stay one night in Goriska Brda for wine tasting. We had hoped to stay at a place and make day trips to different towns and sites and then return to the inn at night. We like nature and walking, drinking wine, good meals and meeting local people!!
Thanks so much in advance. The forum is wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노}や}《 ＮＡ４２８。ＣＯＭ 》}や}슈퍼카지노
- 2 코리아카지노／☣』》( ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ )《『☣＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 18 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 19 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 Ireland in April