I am off to Slovenia next month for a week to 10 days and will be renting a car to travel around and visit the country. I have found a few inns that I would like to stay at but wonder if geographically it makes sense to visit them all. The inns are located: in the Soca valley, the Karst region, there is one in Ptuj and I think that we would also like to stay one night in Goriska Brda for wine tasting. We had hoped to stay at a place and make day trips to different towns and sites and then return to the inn at night. We like nature and walking, drinking wine, good meals and meeting local people!!
Thanks so much in advance. The forum is wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 4 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Rental car in Menton
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Barcelona and...
- 9 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 10 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 February in Florence
- 13 Praiana to Positano
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week