I am off to Slovenia next month for a week to 10 days and will be renting a car to travel around and visit the country. I have found a few inns that I would like to stay at but wonder if geographically it makes sense to visit them all. The inns are located: in the Soca valley, the Karst region, there is one in Ptuj and I think that we would also like to stay one night in Goriska Brda for wine tasting. We had hoped to stay at a place and make day trips to different towns and sites and then return to the inn at night. We like nature and walking, drinking wine, good meals and meeting local people!!
Thanks so much in advance. The forum is wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO GOT THE MAIL APP CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 TEC*H SUPPORT
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london