I will be reaveling in Slovenia the end of June, to celebrate their Independence Day, We(party of 4)are staying in a small town in the eastern part of Slovenia, Murska Sobota. How can I find out the best way (train or bus) to travel on to Budapest.
Slovenia Transportation Train/Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Days in Prague
- 2 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Florence Hotel Advice
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Viator.com in Turkey
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 Voltage in UK and France
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Barcelona free tours??
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals