I'm going with my wife to visit Slovenia in 2 weeks time.
As usual before planning a trip, I read all your posts about Slovenia.
I have a doubt: i read somewhere that the 7th or 8th of February is the Slovenia National Day. Does anybody knows if there´s any special celebration like Queen's day in The Netherlands or is a good day to leave Ljubljana because all palces are close?
Luis (Porto - Portugal)
Slovenia National Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 9 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 10 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 11 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 12 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 13 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 14 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 15 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 16 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 17 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 18 Greek Island honeymoon
- 19 Garmisch
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 25 Victoria and Albert Museum