I'm going with my wife to visit Slovenia in 2 weeks time.
As usual before planning a trip, I read all your posts about Slovenia.
I have a doubt: i read somewhere that the 7th or 8th of February is the Slovenia National Day. Does anybody knows if there´s any special celebration like Queen's day in The Netherlands or is a good day to leave Ljubljana because all palces are close?
Luis (Porto - Portugal)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 2 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 6 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 10 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 14 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 17 Currency
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Breakfast: London
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district