I'm going with my wife to visit Slovenia in 2 weeks time.
As usual before planning a trip, I read all your posts about Slovenia.
I have a doubt: i read somewhere that the 7th or 8th of February is the Slovenia National Day. Does anybody knows if there´s any special celebration like Queen's day in The Netherlands or is a good day to leave Ljubljana because all palces are close?
Luis (Porto - Portugal)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Renting a car in Greece
- 4 Prem fares (again)
- 5 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Iceland, france spain
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?