I'm going with my wife to visit Slovenia in 2 weeks time.
As usual before planning a trip, I read all your posts about Slovenia.
I have a doubt: i read somewhere that the 7th or 8th of February is the Slovenia National Day. Does anybody knows if there´s any special celebration like Queen's day in The Netherlands or is a good day to leave Ljubljana because all palces are close?
Luis (Porto - Portugal)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 4 tablet
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 Home base for a month in France?
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Greece in 15 Days
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Munich Travel Guide
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich