We're planning two weeks in September. I've followed the old threads but hoping there are updates. What do you like, dislike, etc? I've always found this forum so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 13 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 14 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 17 Sicily
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 Two for One Days OUt
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece
- 24 Tour of Northern Italy
- 25 Italy for Christmas Week