There will be 4 of us traveling to Slovenia in May for ~ 10 days. We are looking for "must see" places and prefer small villages over the city life. Is a tourist farm similar to a B&B? What kind of weather can we expect? We are so excited to visit this country that looks absolutely beautiful. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Slovenia in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 4 Matisse at Tate
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 8 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?