I want to take my mother to Slovenia -- no particular reason other than she has been to a lot of places during her life, and I want her to see something new, even though she has Alzheimer's and forgets most things that have happened within 20 minutes. Not everything, though, especially if it is spectacular. So I'm wondering if you can advise of any 'reasonable' hotel with an absolutely magnificent view of the mountains, and also what can be appreciated by an increasingly less mobile person when visiting Ljubljana. We will be traveling by car from Paris, so as long as the roads are all right, anywhere in the country is fine.
Slovenia for an old woman
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Madrid to Sevilla
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Ireland in a week
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR