I want to take my mother to Slovenia -- no particular reason other than she has been to a lot of places during her life, and I want her to see something new, even though she has Alzheimer's and forgets most things that have happened within 20 minutes. Not everything, though, especially if it is spectacular. So I'm wondering if you can advise of any 'reasonable' hotel with an absolutely magnificent view of the mountains, and also what can be appreciated by an increasingly less mobile person when visiting Ljubljana. We will be traveling by car from Paris, so as long as the roads are all right, anywhere in the country is fine.
Slovenia for an old woman
- 1 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 2 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 6 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 7 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 8 Travel in Spain
- 9 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 13 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 14 Lucerne where to stay
- 15 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 16 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 17 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 18 I Need To Vent!
- 19 France: CDG to Beaune
- 20 Athens licensed tour guide
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Visit to Russia - Money