I want to take my mother to Slovenia -- no particular reason other than she has been to a lot of places during her life, and I want her to see something new, even though she has Alzheimer's and forgets most things that have happened within 20 minutes. Not everything, though, especially if it is spectacular. So I'm wondering if you can advise of any 'reasonable' hotel with an absolutely magnificent view of the mountains, and also what can be appreciated by an increasingly less mobile person when visiting Ljubljana. We will be traveling by car from Paris, so as long as the roads are all right, anywhere in the country is fine.
Slovenia for an old woman
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 5 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 11 London Private Detectives
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Calling Jamikins
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary