my fiance and i are planning a 10 day trip through Slovenia and Croatia.
We love food, the outdoors, and water! historic and religious things are not of much interest.
We also generally dont want our travel to seem to rushed, so we're thinking a maximum of 4 stops in 10 days. We will spend four days in France before, we're attending a wedding there.
Since we are flying back to india, Zagreb is the cheapest way out.
He definitely wants to see Bled, and i want to see Pltivice!
any other suggestions? any advice? we would appreciate it much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roma Pass
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 10 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE