my fiance and i are planning a 10 day trip through Slovenia and Croatia.
We love food, the outdoors, and water! historic and religious things are not of much interest.
We also generally dont want our travel to seem to rushed, so we're thinking a maximum of 4 stops in 10 days. We will spend four days in France before, we're attending a wedding there.
Since we are flying back to india, Zagreb is the cheapest way out.
He definitely wants to see Bled, and i want to see Pltivice!
any other suggestions? any advice? we would appreciate it much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid