my fiance and i are planning a 10 day trip through Slovenia and Croatia.
We love food, the outdoors, and water! historic and religious things are not of much interest.
We also generally dont want our travel to seem to rushed, so we're thinking a maximum of 4 stops in 10 days. We will spend four days in France before, we're attending a wedding there.
Since we are flying back to india, Zagreb is the cheapest way out.
He definitely wants to see Bled, and i want to see Pltivice!
any other suggestions? any advice? we would appreciate it much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 7 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 Super Cover For Hertz
- 14 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 15 When to Visit Scotland
- 16 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Sicily
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 English Countryside