my fiance and i are planning a 10 day trip through Slovenia and Croatia.
We love food, the outdoors, and water! historic and religious things are not of much interest.
We also generally dont want our travel to seem to rushed, so we're thinking a maximum of 4 stops in 10 days. We will spend four days in France before, we're attending a wedding there.
Since we are flying back to india, Zagreb is the cheapest way out.
He definitely wants to see Bled, and i want to see Pltivice!
any other suggestions? any advice? we would appreciate it much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 casusyazılım
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 Porto in January
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 18 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 19 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 20 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 21 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 22 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 25 2 Week Europe Itinerary