I'm planning a visit to Slovenia next month, and I'm wondering whether it's better to take euros, sterling or dollars. Thanks in advance for any help.
Slovenia and the Euro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 6 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 11 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 16 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 17 Sardinia in early May
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 23 Venice; recommendations
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy