We'll be in Amsterdam and can fly to Ljublijana on 9/22 (arrive noon) and will depart from Pula on 9/30 unless someone has a better suggestion. I found one way car rentals LJU-PUY for about $300. I'm happy with that.
Can anyone help with an itinerary? We have already been to Zagreb, Plitivice and Dalmatia on a previous trip several years ago. Looks like we should spend a night in Ljublijana and a night in Bled. Rovinj looks interesting too. Any help will be appreciated.
Slovenia and Istria Itinerary Help (7 days -8 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 10 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Gtg San Antonio
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Gift for French business associate
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?