We'll be in Amsterdam and can fly to Ljublijana on 9/22 (arrive noon) and will depart from Pula on 9/30 unless someone has a better suggestion. I found one way car rentals LJU-PUY for about $300. I'm happy with that.
Can anyone help with an itinerary? We have already been to Zagreb, Plitivice and Dalmatia on a previous trip several years ago. Looks like we should spend a night in Ljublijana and a night in Bled. Rovinj looks interesting too. Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 5 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 6 Prague & Croatia
- 7 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 8 Florence airport costumes
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 11 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 14 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 15 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 16 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 17 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 18 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 19 Barcelona on budget
- 20 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 21 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 22 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 23 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 24 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 25 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich