We'll be in Amsterdam and can fly to Ljublijana on 9/22 (arrive noon) and will depart from Pula on 9/30 unless someone has a better suggestion. I found one way car rentals LJU-PUY for about $300. I'm happy with that.
Can anyone help with an itinerary? We have already been to Zagreb, Plitivice and Dalmatia on a previous trip several years ago. Looks like we should spend a night in Ljublijana and a night in Bled. Rovinj looks interesting too. Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 13 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Cappadocia in June
- 17 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 20 Car insurance in Iceland
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters