We'll be in Amsterdam and can fly to Ljublijana on 9/22 (arrive noon) and will depart from Pula on 9/30 unless someone has a better suggestion. I found one way car rentals LJU-PUY for about $300. I'm happy with that.
Can anyone help with an itinerary? We have already been to Zagreb, Plitivice and Dalmatia on a previous trip several years ago. Looks like we should spend a night in Ljublijana and a night in Bled. Rovinj looks interesting too. Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 2 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 5 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 6 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 7 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 8 Car rental/return near London
- 9 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 10 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 11 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 12 Edgard bus website English version?
- 13 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 14 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 20 Rungis market Paris
- 21 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 22 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 23 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 24 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 25 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations