We'll be in Amsterdam and can fly to Ljublijana on 9/22 (arrive noon) and will depart from Pula on 9/30 unless someone has a better suggestion. I found one way car rentals LJU-PUY for about $300. I'm happy with that.
Can anyone help with an itinerary? We have already been to Zagreb, Plitivice and Dalmatia on a previous trip several years ago. Looks like we should spend a night in Ljublijana and a night in Bled. Rovinj looks interesting too. Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To europe this Aug
- 2 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 6 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 7 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 8 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 9 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 10 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 11 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 12 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 13 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 14 Amsterdam and ?????
- 15 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 16 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 17 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 18 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 19 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 23 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 24 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...