We'll be in Amsterdam and can fly to Ljublijana on 9/22 (arrive noon) and will depart from Pula on 9/30 unless someone has a better suggestion. I found one way car rentals LJU-PUY for about $300. I'm happy with that.
Can anyone help with an itinerary? We have already been to Zagreb, Plitivice and Dalmatia on a previous trip several years ago. Looks like we should spend a night in Ljublijana and a night in Bled. Rovinj looks interesting too. Any help will be appreciated.
Slovenia and Istria Itinerary Help (7 days -8 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 7 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 11 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 I think this is a scam!
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?