Hi guys ,
I will be with my wife (both aged 30) at Slovenia and Croatia from 04-17.10.15 .
our plan is as described at google maps link :
(sorry for the he he Hebrew language) .
can you recommend us about more interesting place ?
we didnt make hotels reservations , does it necessary to make reservations in this season period or we should arrive to each place and make the reservations there ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 9 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 10 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 13 Venice gondola ride
- 14 Paris and Normandy
- 15 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 18 London and Normandy
- 19 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 rent muscle car in Norway
- 22 Athens tour guide advice
- 23 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 24 mystras or nemea
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
Hi guys ,