Hi guys ,
I will be with my wife (both aged 30) at Slovenia and Croatia from 04-17.10.15 .
our plan is as described at google maps link :
(sorry for the he he Hebrew language) .
can you recommend us about more interesting place ?
we didnt make hotels reservations , does it necessary to make reservations in this season period or we should arrive to each place and make the reservations there ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 Iceland in 7 days.
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
Hi guys ,