myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
slovenia and croatia 3 weeks too long?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 8 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 9 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 Naxos in May
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger