myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Best daypack ?
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Best layover option
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)