myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 5 Italy trains question
- 6 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 9 How not to behave in Iceland
- 10 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Iceland trip report
- 15 T Mobile Does it Again
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 18 currency
- 19 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 20 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 21 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.