myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?