myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Highclare Castle
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 9 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 10 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 11 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 12 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Globus Iberian Tour
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017