myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Overnight Train Questions
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 5 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 6 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 7 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 8 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 11 Flamenco Shows
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 14 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 15 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 16 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 17 What to see in Dresden...
- 18 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Croatia in late April
- 20 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 21 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 22 Italy - best two central locations
- 23 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip