myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
slovenia and croatia 3 weeks too long?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two