myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
slovenia and croatia 3 weeks too long?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 7 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 17 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 18 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria