myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
slovenia and croatia 3 weeks too long?
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 20 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?