myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 12 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing