We are planning to spend 6 nights in Slovenia and will be travelling by public transportation. We plan to spend our time seeing the following:
1. Travel day/Ljubljana
3. Skocjan Caves/Postijna
4. Skofja Loka(and or Kranj)
6. Bohinj Valley
Ljubljana is convinent for transportation and is more central than Bled or Bohinj...but we wonder if we are missing out not staying overnight in Bled. It easier to not change hotels...but...what do you think? Should we divide our "base"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 4 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Praiano
- 10 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 14 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 15 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Oporto
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Porto and vicinity
Slovenia - Keep Ljubljana as a base for 6 days or split it up with Bled?