We are planning to spend 6 nights in Slovenia and will be travelling by public transportation. We plan to spend our time seeing the following:
1. Travel day/Ljubljana
3. Skocjan Caves/Postijna
4. Skofja Loka(and or Kranj)
6. Bohinj Valley
Ljubljana is convinent for transportation and is more central than Bled or Bohinj...but we wonder if we are missing out not staying overnight in Bled. It easier to not change hotels...but...what do you think? Should we divide our "base"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 15 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip
Slovenia - Keep Ljubljana as a base for 6 days or split it up with Bled?