We are planning to spend 6 nights in Slovenia and will be travelling by public transportation. We plan to spend our time seeing the following:
1. Travel day/Ljubljana
3. Skocjan Caves/Postijna
4. Skofja Loka(and or Kranj)
6. Bohinj Valley
Ljubljana is convinent for transportation and is more central than Bled or Bohinj...but we wonder if we are missing out not staying overnight in Bled. It easier to not change hotels...but...what do you think? Should we divide our "base"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 IWM
- 20 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 21 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 24 quickest way to Prague
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!
Slovenia - Keep Ljubljana as a base for 6 days or split it up with Bled?