We will be spending 10 days in Slovenia at the end of August with our 2 year old. I know it is very hot there at the moment. Is there air-conditioned accommodation? Would it be necessary? (We are accustomed to a max of 25 degrees!) Should we hire a car or use public transport to tour a little of the country? Is it possible to hire a car with air-conditioning? Is it necessary to book accommodation in advance? (This holiday was a last-minute decision! Thanks
Slovenia - August - advice?
- 1 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 2 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Paris Recommendations
- 6 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 7 Suggestions for France Italy
- 8 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 20 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 21 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 22 Bank of England Museum
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich