My husband & I are in the beginning stages of planning a 2-week trip to Slovenia & possibly Croatia the last 2 weeks in September. We have the options of flying from Boston, NYC or Montreal. Has anyone been successful in finding good air fares? We'll be renting a car so could drive into Slovenia from outside. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.
SLOVENIA -- Suggestions for getting there from East Coast.
- 1 portugal
- 2 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 3 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 4 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 7 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 10 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 11 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 A chacun son goût
- 14 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 17 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 24 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal