My husband & I are in the beginning stages of planning a 2-week trip to Slovenia & possibly Croatia the last 2 weeks in September. We have the options of flying from Boston, NYC or Montreal. Has anyone been successful in finding good air fares? We'll be renting a car so could drive into Slovenia from outside. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.
SLOVENIA -- Suggestions for getting there from East Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 3 Europe in winter
- 4 Florence Hotel Advice
- 5 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 8 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 9 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Airbnb scam
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 14 Viator.com in Turkey
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Scottish Passport
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 19 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 20 Two Days in Prague
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Can you help me make calls in Italy?