My husband & I are in the beginning stages of planning a 2-week trip to Slovenia & possibly Croatia the last 2 weeks in September. We have the options of flying from Boston, NYC or Montreal. Has anyone been successful in finding good air fares? We'll be renting a car so could drive into Slovenia from outside. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.
SLOVENIA -- Suggestions for getting there from East Coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 2 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 5 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 6 Travel to Yakutia
- 7 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 8 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 9 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 10 Our first trip to Europe
- 11 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 12 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 13 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Train tickets within Italy
- 17 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 18 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 21 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Hotel in Istanbul
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 A taste of Scotland and Ireland