I'm planning a trip to Poland, Slovakia, Austria and the Czech Republic for end-August/early September 2009, and am having trouble finding recommendations for stops in Slovakia while driving en route from Krakow to Vienna. Trencin or Zilina seem like natural stops; any recommendations regarding which place is more picturesque? Are there any other places in western Slovakia we should consider? We love castles/ruins, quaint towns and luxury/boutique hotels. Thanks in advance!
Cheers, and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris travel help
- 3 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Airport Transit Visa
- 16 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 17 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 18 Where in Greece
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 24 Day in Capri
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice