I'm planning a trip to Poland, Slovakia, Austria and the Czech Republic for end-August/early September 2009, and am having trouble finding recommendations for stops in Slovakia while driving en route from Krakow to Vienna. Trencin or Zilina seem like natural stops; any recommendations regarding which place is more picturesque? Are there any other places in western Slovakia we should consider? We love castles/ruins, quaint towns and luxury/boutique hotels. Thanks in advance!
Cheers, and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 호주카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노け카지노
- 2 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노■카지노
- 3 카지노베이주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노ぽ라이브카지노
- 4 카지노후기■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ゴ바카라
- 5 라스베가스바카라 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ぃ아시안바카라
- 6 My Topic Title나인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ル아시안카지노
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Piedmont as a destination
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 17 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 24 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 25 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?