I'm planning a mother/(adult) daughter trip to Malta for 5 days in September. Could anyone recommend any hotels in the Sliema/St Julian area. We will not be renting a car so would like to be close to buses and restaurants. I have been looking at the Hilton Malta, Crowne Plaza and Preluna Hotel. Would appreciate any recommendations.
Sliema/St. Julian Hotel Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Danube or Douro for river cruise 2015
- 2 Stopover in Puy-de-Dôme area: driving from Loire Valley to Provence?
- 3 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 4 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 5 Need help with Croatia itinerary!
- 6 germany
- 7 Fiction - Historic or otherwise - set in Scotland
- 8 Book smaller room with balcony or standard room without?
- 9 Talking of haggis
- 10 Two glorious weeks in the southern Iberian peninsula!
- 11 Tkts to Waverly Stn, Edinburgh, UK , need to get off at Edinburgh Park...
- 12 Road trip Spain
- 13 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 14 Visit St Peters on same day as Scavi tour
- 15 Renting a car in Budapest
- 16 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 17 First time in Italy: Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast 10 days
- 18 How much time in Lisbon?
- 19 travel Copenhagen to Paris?
- 20 Walking in Oslo
- 21 White sneakers are finally the RAGE in Europe.
- 22 Paris trains ?
- 23 Need help with accommodation in Paris for Kiwi family of 5
- 24 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 25 Ireland itinerary suggestions