I'm planning a mother/(adult) daughter trip to Malta for 5 days in September. Could anyone recommend any hotels in the Sliema/St Julian area. We will not be renting a car so would like to be close to buses and restaurants. I have been looking at the Hilton Malta, Crowne Plaza and Preluna Hotel. Would appreciate any recommendations.
Sliema/St. Julian Hotel Help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?