I will be on an overnight flight from Toronto to London- I don't sleep well at the best of times and often take zopiclone. Does anyone have any experience with taking sedatives on long flights?
sleeping pill on overseas flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 4 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Rovinj, Croatia
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Paris November 2014
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 Greek ferries