I would like to know what kinds of accommodations are available and the ones recommended.
I'll arrive in Italy ten days earlier and wonder if I should just buy tickets at the station
vs. doing so in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 7 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 8 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 9 Dover queues
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 14 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Austria trip report