I would like to know what kinds of accommodations are available and the ones recommended.
I'll arrive in Italy ten days earlier and wonder if I should just buy tickets at the station
vs. doing so in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 3 Lost ring
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017