I would like to know what kinds of accommodations are available and the ones recommended.
I'll arrive in Italy ten days earlier and wonder if I should just buy tickets at the station
vs. doing so in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 2 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 3 Sorrento or Positano
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 6 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 7 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 8 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 9 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 14 tipping
- 15 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 16 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 17 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 18 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 19 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Advice about Naples?
- 22 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 23 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 24 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 25 Lavender country Provence hotel