I would like to know what kinds of accommodations are available and the ones recommended.
I'll arrive in Italy ten days earlier and wonder if I should just buy tickets at the station
vs. doing so in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gardens & GTGs
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 4 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 5 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 6 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 7 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Clean up spam
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 14 Is Sicily Safe?
- 15 Car rental help in Sicily
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 alItalia
- 18 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 19 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 20 Mykonos Beach Club
- 21 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 22 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !