I will arrive Krakow in the coming Feburary and want ot buy a night train ticket from the Krakow to Budapest.
I know that there is a "Cheap Sparnight fares" and just costs euro 49 for the sleeper coaches. My friend today in Krakow station and ask for this type of ticket, but they replies such tickets are no longer available.
Is it ture? Does anyone know the fact and how can I buy such type of tickets.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares