I will arrive Krakow in the coming Feburary and want ot buy a night train ticket from the Krakow to Budapest.
I know that there is a "Cheap Sparnight fares" and just costs euro 49 for the sleeper coaches. My friend today in Krakow station and ask for this type of ticket, but they replies such tickets are no longer available.
Is it ture? Does anyone know the fact and how can I buy such type of tickets.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France
Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares