I will arrive Krakow in the coming Feburary and want ot buy a night train ticket from the Krakow to Budapest.
I know that there is a "Cheap Sparnight fares" and just costs euro 49 for the sleeper coaches. My friend today in Krakow station and ask for this type of ticket, but they replies such tickets are no longer available.
Is it ture? Does anyone know the fact and how can I buy such type of tickets.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 19 Via del Sale, Italy
- 20 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 21 Nafplio to Hydra
- 22 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Prague itinerary advice
Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares