After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in 15 Days
- 2 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 BNL machines in Italy
- 5 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 BNL ATMs
- 8 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 Planning Advice!
- 11 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 14 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 15 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 1 day trip from Nice
- 20 Norway holiday locations
- 21 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 22 Help with itinerary
- 23 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 24 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 25 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?