After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Planning in Tuscany/Florence
- 2 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 3 How to rent a car...
- 4 A short trip to Barcelona
- 5 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 6 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 9 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 12 Journees du Patrimoine
- 13 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 14 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 15 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 16 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 17 Bus Tours in London
- 18 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 21 January Amalfi Coast
- 22 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 23 Our Next Europe Trip
- 24 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 25 12 days in Italy