After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I need a car for four days at Sorrento/Amalfi Coast
- 2 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 3 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 London Paris
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 8 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 9 Alsace Accommodations
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 16 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 19 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 20 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 Scandinavia????
- 23 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 24 Any partners to join?
- 25 Venice to Positano