After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 4 Rome hotel
- 5 Itinery help Crete
- 6 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 7 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 alcazar question and seville advice
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 20 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 24 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 25 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)