After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 2 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 6 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 7 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 8 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 9 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 13 What to see in Dresden...
- 14 Tour or independent
- 15 Munich, Germany
- 16 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 17 Sliema, Malta
- 18 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 Hotel advice
- 21 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 22 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 23 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 24 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 25 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?