After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Sleep in Italy- Specific Apartment Recommendations?
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 11 banger rally around europe?
- 12 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Trieste as a day trip?
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Spain - Andalucia
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich