After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 5 Uber Apologizes for London Mistakes...
- 6 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Loire or Provence in January?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 14 Day trip from London in December
- 15 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 16 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 22 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 25 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4