After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 3 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 4 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 5 Munich to Milan via train
- 6 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 7 Must do/see in Rome
- 8 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 9 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 10 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 11 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 12 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 13 A plethora of islands
- 14 The isles in June
- 15 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 16 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 17 Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 19 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 20 Toll roads in Italy
- 21 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 22 what to do in florence
- 23 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 24 Winery tours
- 25 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November