After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Sleep in Italy- Specific Apartment Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 17 Iwango went…to Nice
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 22 Granada
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Pyrenees logistics