After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 2 apartments florence
- 3 Cell phones in France and England
- 4 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 5 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Florence, Italy
- 8 Italy trains question
- 9 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 10 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 11 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 12 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 13 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 14 FCO connection time
- 15 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 16 Slovania & Croatia
- 17 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 18 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 19 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 20 Train rides
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 I'm back.....
- 23 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse