My family's first European trip will be from Frankfurt to Salzburg to the Lucerne area in May. I'd really like my family to experience sleeping in a real medieval castle one night. Is this a possibility? If so, any suggestions?
Sleep in a castle? Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 2 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 3 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 seven days in Portugal
- 6 American electrical gadgets
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 11 Spain tips beyond safety
- 12 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 19 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 20 1 week in Croatia
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 german rail ticket question
- 25 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?