My family's first European trip will be from Frankfurt to Salzburg to the Lucerne area in May. I'd really like my family to experience sleeping in a real medieval castle one night. Is this a possibility? If so, any suggestions?
Sleep in a castle? Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Museums in Berlin
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Lake Como transportation questions
- 6 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 malaga to madrid train ?
- 12 Portugal in January
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 14 By train to and out of Prague
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 20 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Guidebook for Iceland
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??