I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 벨루가카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온카지노ぎ온카지노
- 2 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Studying art in English in venice
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 21 French language immersion schools in France
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?