I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 5 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 Cornwall UK
- 9 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 10 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 11 Hydra, Greece
- 12 travel around Spain
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 8 Hours in Rome
- 20 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 21 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 22 Cash machines ATM
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 25 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy