I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Skye Tour Tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 Street food in Turkey
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days