I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cash or plastic in Greece
- 2 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Rome and Venice in December
- 6 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 7 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 13 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 14 planning confusion
- 15 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 19 Dublin transportation help
- 20 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 23 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 24 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 25 Shopping in Paris