I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 Revised itinerary for italy
- 3 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 4 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 5 Biarritz family holiday
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Lisbon hotel
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Italy
- 16 4 Days in Tuscany
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden