I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Skye Tour Tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 We Need a Pact
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 What to wear
- 11 All you need in croatia
- 12 Tipping in Greece
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 15 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 16 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 17 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Bayern seasonal pass
- 24 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 25 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.