I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Florence - Where to stay
- 4 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Berlin to Italy
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Where to go!?
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Vacation
- 10 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Dog friendly hotels
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Cambridge in May
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Self drive tour companies