I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 3 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 8 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 9 Ireland one week
- 10 Please suggest best itinerary
- 11 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 12 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 13 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 CDG international flight
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Seville in late January
- 24 Lipari to Capri??
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan