I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Skye Tour Tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Need help with itinerary
- 7 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 8 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Grad Schools in London?
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Cotswolds first time
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 22 From Denver to Virtuous
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 25 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon