I will be in Skye for 3 days and I booked a private guide for 2 days on Skye. Although he can offer me some tour tips before I would like to check what are the main attraction in Skye that I cannot miss. I will be staying in Portree, so avoid Portree. Both tours will be 8 hours long each. Is Lochness too far, may be I can tell him to go for 3 hours there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 What to expect over Christmas
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged