Can anyone recommend a B&B or hotel on Skye? I am looking for two rooms for two couples in August, and am finding little availability.
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 2 Poland Tour Group
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Europe Itinerary
- 8 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 9 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 10 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 14 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 17 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 18 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 21 Currency
- 22 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 23 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 24 Breakfast: London
- 25 Montpellier to Arles