Can anyone recommend a B&B or hotel on Skye? I am looking for two rooms for two couples in August, and am finding little availability.
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 10 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay