I am facing an issue regarding my VISA application. I have booked my going and return tickets to Germany. But my return ticket is from Paris, France. I'll be in Bremen, Germany before going to France. After that, I plan to make impromptu trips to certain nearby cities but with one certainty in mind that I have to reach Paris. But I can't furnish all those tickets of impromptu trips right now. So can I write in my personal covering letter that I plan to leave to Paris from Bremen by bus/rail but with not ticket attached ? Thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 4 Katyn massacres
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 8 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 9 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 10 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 13 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 14 Food in Positano
- 15 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 16 Ireland hotel questions
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 Italy
- 19 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 20 3 weeks in Spain
- 21 Emergencies in Ireland
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 24 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 25 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow