I am facing an issue regarding my VISA application. I have booked my going and return tickets to Germany. But my return ticket is from Paris, France. I'll be in Bremen, Germany before going to France. After that, I plan to make impromptu trips to certain nearby cities but with one certainty in mind that I have to reach Paris. But I can't furnish all those tickets of impromptu trips right now. So can I write in my personal covering letter that I plan to leave to Paris from Bremen by bus/rail but with not ticket attached ? Thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Laundry - Ireland?
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 5 Day trips from Uzes
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Rome to Positano
- 14 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Holiday Itinerary