I am facing an issue regarding my VISA application. I have booked my going and return tickets to Germany. But my return ticket is from Paris, France. I'll be in Bremen, Germany before going to France. After that, I plan to make impromptu trips to certain nearby cities but with one certainty in mind that I have to reach Paris. But I can't furnish all those tickets of impromptu trips right now. So can I write in my personal covering letter that I plan to leave to Paris from Bremen by bus/rail but with not ticket attached ? Thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 2 weekend from cologne germany
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 6 London Theater
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 17 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 21 3nights in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Europe itinerary questions
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more