I am facing an issue regarding my VISA application. I have booked my going and return tickets to Germany. But my return ticket is from Paris, France. I'll be in Bremen, Germany before going to France. After that, I plan to make impromptu trips to certain nearby cities but with one certainty in mind that I have to reach Paris. But I can't furnish all those tickets of impromptu trips right now. So can I write in my personal covering letter that I plan to leave to Paris from Bremen by bus/rail but with not ticket attached ? Thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 13 How to rent a car
- 14 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 15 Day trips from Florence
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 25 First time in Bulgaria