This will be our first time to Paris from June 30 to July 5. Since this is high season I'm wondering if the additional cost for some of the advertised "skip the line" tours is worth it. It sounds as if there may be 2 hour queues to get up the Eiffel Tower and similar lines at other sites. Does anyone have experience and/or advice on this? Should we pay the extra cost and does it really save us time? Thanks.
"Skip the Line" Tours in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Dresden Train Station
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary