This will be our first time to Paris from June 30 to July 5. Since this is high season I'm wondering if the additional cost for some of the advertised "skip the line" tours is worth it. It sounds as if there may be 2 hour queues to get up the Eiffel Tower and similar lines at other sites. Does anyone have experience and/or advice on this? Should we pay the extra cost and does it really save us time? Thanks.
"Skip the Line" Tours in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 4 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Planning a holiday