We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 2 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 3 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 4 England/Scotland In January questions
- 5 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 6 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 7 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 8 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 9 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 10 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 11 Dublin & Stockholm
- 12 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 13 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 Barcelona to south of France
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Holding bags in Paris
- 18 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 19 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 20 Cornwall and Germany
- 21 Edinburgh Questions...
- 22 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 23 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 24 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 25 Two one week bases in Sicily