We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 7 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Our future trip to Greece
- 10 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Christmas Day in Granada
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 23 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 24 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)