We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노≠문카지노
- 2 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라∴온라인카지노
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Cell Phone Question
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 19 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?