We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 2 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 5 Juangfrau / mt
- 6 Renting a car
- 7 Natural Sex for Women http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 8 Bern to Salzburg with ear infection
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Belgium for the 1st time
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 15 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 16 11 days in Andalusia
- 17 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Should we go to Vienna?
- 20 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 25 norway self-drive itinerary