We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Homesaty
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 8 Private Guide in Lyon
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Which Day?
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto