We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Skip the line for Eiffel and others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 14 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 15 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 16 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 17 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 18 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Scotland day tour
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 23 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 24 England sites not to miss
- 25 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...