We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gelato course in Rome?
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 5 Day itinerary
- 10 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Spain Trip Report
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!