We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 14 nights in Europe
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 11 Oxford 24 hours
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 21 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 22 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 23 Andalucia in December
- 24 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 25 First trip to Italy