We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 2 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Florence 2 weeks
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 7 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 8 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug