We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Skip the line for Eiffel and others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 3 Sunny September Trip Report
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Trip Report, part 1
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 London GTG late September?
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Scottish Passport
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?