We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Skip the line for Eiffel and others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 8 Reykjavik hotels
- 9 Hotels that we found special
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Too many Trip Reports
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 19 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI