We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Baby Milk
- 13 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 21 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 22 Super Cover For Hertz
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May