We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 5 Switzeraland Iternary
- 6 10 days in spain
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 9 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 10 Texans Take a Tour
- 11 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 12 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 13 Train Travel in Germany
- 14 barcelona
- 15 One night in Amsterdam?
- 16 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 20 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 21 Naples?
- 22 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 25 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary