We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Skip the line for Eiffel and others?
- 1 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 9 Gogartys, Dublin
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland