We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 What one thing in Paris?
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 15 First Trip to Europe!
- 16 Switzerland in mid-April
- 17 sfo to europe
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)