We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 2 Norway in November
- 3 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 4 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 9 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 10 Dublin sights and restaurant ideas
- 11 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 15 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 16 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 17 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 18 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 19 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 20 Bilboa to Madrid
- 21 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 22 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)