We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 3 nights in Tuscany
- 4 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 12 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 13 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Munich, Germany
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 18 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 19 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 20 Touring Wales
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 First Time Europe Trip
- 23 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 24 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 25 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!