We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Skip the line for Eiffel and others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 14 Help with England/Wales tour
- 15 Reykjavik hotels
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Norway 2014
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014