We're traveling to France this May. All days for May are booked on the main Eiffel site. But there are some site like ClassicWalksParis or MyParisianTour that have a skip the line ticket (w/out the tour) going for 40-45euro. Is it that much quicker than getting there first thing in the morning and waiting in line?
Same question for the Arc De Triomphe.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 AVE train tickets questions.
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 8 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 9 Rome to Positano
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25