Is Strasbourg a must see? I've never been to Alsace, but I have been to many places in Germany and I'd imagine the architecture would be similar if not the same.
I'd like to hear from people who have been to Strasbourg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 3 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 4 Milan or Turin
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Frankfurt to UK
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 Spanish Medical Providers
- 21 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 22 Paris to Italy
- 23 Driving through Paris
- 24 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 25 May Day 2018 in Slovenia