Is Strasbourg a must see? I've never been to Alsace, but I have been to many places in Germany and I'd imagine the architecture would be similar if not the same.
I'd like to hear from people who have been to Strasbourg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 AOL@ Not Error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 18 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como