Is Strasbourg a must see? I've never been to Alsace, but I have been to many places in Germany and I'd imagine the architecture would be similar if not the same.
I'd like to hear from people who have been to Strasbourg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Where to enjoy Paris
- 4 Acorn TV
- 5 Transportation from Brno train station
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Athens
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Moving to Italy
- 25 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??