Is Strasbourg a must see? I've never been to Alsace, but I have been to many places in Germany and I'd imagine the architecture would be similar if not the same.
I'd like to hear from people who have been to Strasbourg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 핼로우바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노핼로우바카라
- 2 헬로우바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노헬로우바카라
- 3 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 4 핼로바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노핼로바카라
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 Places of interest
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Switzerland in November?
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please