My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Service dog
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 9 Coastal Denmark
- 10 Christian Cafe Dating
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 17 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip