My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 Italian Riviera
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany