My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 2 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Tuscany literature
- 6 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 7 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 10 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 11 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 12 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 13 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 14 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 15 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 16 wandering in venice
- 17 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Final Itinerary help
- 23 Finalizing Itinerary
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome