My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Iceland, france spain
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 9 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 18 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 19 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 25 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?