My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 2 Vienna to Weissenkirchen
- 3 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 4 Trip Report: Amalfi Coast, Naples & Capri, Italy
- 5 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 6 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 7 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 8 Day trips from Cologne
- 9 Italy, Spain and France
- 10 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 11 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 12 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 13 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 16 Amsterdam and beyond
- 17 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 18 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 23 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 24 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 25 Bruce and Marija go to Zielona Gora, Vilnius and Rome