My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 French lavender and cottages
- 8 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 9 One quick week -- where in France?
- 10 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 11 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 14 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 baltic capitals
- 17 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 18 Major quake in central Itay
- 19 Brugge or Ghent?
- 20 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 21 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 22 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 23 Local markets in Italy
- 24 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 25 part to half has been Georgia residence