My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 2 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 3 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 4 too many London hotels!
- 5 four old ladies in spain
- 6 Hotels - Rome
- 7 Train/Subway Questions
- 8 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 9 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 10 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 Dordogne Itinerary
- 13 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 14 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 15 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 16 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 17 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Help Please!
- 19 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 20 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 21 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 22 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 23 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 24 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 25 London and Brussels in Late November