My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Skip Ephesus for 8 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 7 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train