My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Barcelona Car rental return
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 All of Spain or something else..?
- 12 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Greece Experts
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 BIKE AND BARGE
- 22 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 24 London - Home Depot
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.