My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 2 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 3 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 4 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 5 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 6 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 7 Referendum in Greece
- 8 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 9 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 10 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 11 Riviera roadtrip
- 12 Paris Visite pass
- 13 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 14 Day trips from Monaco
- 15 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 16 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 17 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 18 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 19 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 20 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 23 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 24 Our Paris plans
- 25 St. Petersburg plus