My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 3 Classical Music in Milan
- 4 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 8 Amsterdam hotels
- 9 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 10 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 11 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 12 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 13 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 14 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 15 Sienna with kids
- 16 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 17 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 21 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 22 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 day tours - Loire Valley
- 25 Croatia Driving Trip in March