My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Skip Ephesus for 8 day itinerary
- 1 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic