My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Naxos car rental
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 16 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 17 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 K-Day
- 20 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 21 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?