My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Private transportation
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 8 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 9 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 10 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 15 Safety concerns?
- 16 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 17 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 18 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 23 Morning in paris
- 24 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 25 Balkans Itinerary