My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Christmas Day in Granada
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Schengen Rule
- 9 Quizz !
- 10 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 11 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 15 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Pay attention to your watches !
- 21 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 22 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Italy Car Scam