My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Skip Ephesus for 8 day itinerary
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 15 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 19 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome