My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Skip Ephesus for 8 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it a bad time to go?
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 4 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 6 Paris info required
- 7 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 8 DCC on the increase?
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 11 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 12 help and advice
- 13 Garmisch
- 14 Venice - things to do?
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Rome to Positano
- 17 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 18 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 19 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 22 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 23 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?