My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 5 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Athens
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 21 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 22 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 25 Novels about Spain and Spanish history