My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Skip Ephesus for 8 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD players in France
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 Munich accommodations
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 5 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 6 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 7 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 20 Train from Sarlat
- 21 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 22 Two days in Dublin
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip