My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Skip Ephesus for 8 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 3 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 9 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 Northern Spain
- 12 Akrotiri Tours
- 13 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 14 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Rome tram update...
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 25 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?