My husband and I are headed to Turkey first week of June for 8 days and 8 nights.
We land in Istanbul at 10:15am on June 1st.
We would like to spend 4 days in Istanbul
We now have 4 days to spare. Should we spend 2 days Cappadocia and 2 days in Ephesus?
I have recently seen a lot of anient ruins including Roman and Greek.I know that it is not the same, but I am not sure if I want to spend time seeing ruins when there might be something 'different' to do in Turkey. So should I skip Ephesus and save travel time:
5 days Istanbul
3 days Cappadocia
Is there any other place like a 'Dahab' or a more laid back beach area close to any of these cities that we could explore and not take a flight for it?
I know that I have asked many questions, thanks in advance for your help.
Skip Ephesus for 8 day itinerary
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 5 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 6 Travel in Spain
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 9 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 10 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 11 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 12 Lucerne where to stay
- 13 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 France: CDG to Beaune
- 18 Athens licensed tour guide
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Visit to Russia - Money
- 24 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 25 Train from London to Edinburgh