Which resort area would you suggest for a small group of 21 year old singles?
They want to ski the Austrian Alps and have fun apres ski night-life. Looking for good deals on lodging and rentals, too. They have it narrowed down to St. Anton or St. Johann, but would be open to other suggestions, as well.
Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Renting a car in Greece
- 4 renting a car in greece
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?